Sr. Architect- level Polyglot Developer- "See JD for Skill set" (Senior, Remote)
We are looking for an experienced, Senior Architect- level Polyglot Developer - Angular 2+, .NET, Azure DevOps, Docker, Selenium, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position, 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in software automated test development.
- Expert with hands-on experience in automation framework design, architecture, and process implementation.
- Excellent skills in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues in automated scripts development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective at learning new technologies and actively introducing advanced process improvements and test technologies.
- Effective at understanding and communicating technical information; ability to translate to and from business language.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet a deadline.
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal.
- Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software testing.
- Strong hands-on experience with OS virtualization.
- Strong hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforms.
- Strong hands-on experience with Azure DevOps services and Azure portal.
- Strong hands-on experience with GIT, TFVC
- Strong hands-on experience with Selenium. Hands-on experience with other industry-leading software automation tools & languages is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
- Strong knowledge of web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, web application performance, web services test development.
- Strong knowledge of automation development processes, methodologies, and complete software development lifecycles.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
- Good experience with development and testing using Performance testing tools.
- Expand automation framework to provide additional development capabilities. Analyze existing systems and identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases, and specifications in creating automated scripts across the application.
- Design, develop, and document automated test scripts to ensure the quality of our products.
- Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
- Work independently and as a member of the automation team developing and maintaining automation scripts.
- Develop and verify automation test scripts to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security, and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated scripts.
- Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
- Identify, analyze, and document software defects detected by automation scripts.
- Follow the agile development process.