Software Engineer - SDVI DevOps
Do you enjoy working closely with your customers in small teams delivering rock-solid functionality and performance? SDVI is looking for Software Engineers to join our DevOps team, and if that description resonates with you, you could be an excellent fit for our company.
SDVI’s DevOps team is charged with keeping our customer environments updated, well-provisioned, and operational via manual and automated processes. You will also work closely with the rest of Engineering to help design, build, launch, and maintain a whole-system deployment solution.
What You’ll Do
- Manage an ever-growing fleet of over 10,000 cloud compute instances serving dozens of customer environments
- Assist with monitoring the health and security of SDVI infrastructure
- Build and expand a deploy automation infrastructure supporting a growing collection of customer environments
- Automate creation of Windows and Linux AMIs to rapidly scale deployments of 3rd-party providers
- Build and maintain tools for other developers to facilitate self-serve development infrastructure improvements
Who You Are
- An experienced software professional with 5 or more years of experience in software development
- A software developer at your core, who uses their power for good in supporting production operations
- A communicative person that values building strong relationships and even stronger teams
- A self-motivated teammate with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Confident building and maintaining system infrastructure based on AWS
- An analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Capablein Python and/or PowerShell, and bash
- Possess a tendency to “go digging” when confronted with a challenge
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Comfortable communicating via text and video channels
- Netflix or Spotify engineering culture resonates with you
Who **We** Are
- A cutting-edge SaaS developer in the Media & Entertainment industry
- Dedicated to a supportive team culture, and strong work/life balance
- 100% distributed team working from home or on the road
SDVI respects the individual needs of employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No 3rd Party firms or agencies, please.