Full Stack Engineer
Sailpoint Technologies, Inc.
Full-Stack Software Engineer, IdentityIQ
As a member of our award-winning team, you will help to bring our enterprise platform to hybrid private cloud environments and work on innovative projects such as the SCIM 2.0 API (System for Cross-domain Identity Management). We’ve been the leader in the Identity Management space for years, and consistently appear in the magic quadrant for our industry. Our culture values empowerment, individual contribution, and high standards of quality and usability. Members of our team enjoy a collaborative work environment within a Scrum team, delivering features and improvements of real value to real customers.
- Design and implement clean and efficient code and unit tests, such as REST services and Object Models in Java/Spring environment
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, testing and UX design
- Maintain and enhance existing components in Java, JSF and ExtJS
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise web applications development
- Expert level knowledge of core Java
- Experience with web service frameworks and related technologies including Spring REST APIs, Hibernate, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, HTTP, AJAX, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Experience with database development and ORM technologies such as, SQL, MySQL, Hibernate
- Working knowledge of application servers such as, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.