.NET C# Developer, Full-Time Contractor
We are looking for a talented .NET C# engineer to help build RESTful backend APIs. Our client has multiple enterprise systems that require data that is currently housed in standalone applications. Our goal is to move the business logic from these applications into RESTful APIs and make the data available for their enterprise systems to consume.
At Upstate Interactive we provide a remote-first work-environment. We are a team of engineers located from New York to California whose highest aim is to write code that makes our clients lives easier. As a contractor with us, you will be working alongside our team and the client’s team to deliver on the requirements of the project.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with .NET C# development
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational database solutions
- Experience documenting RESTful endpoints
- An appetite for TDD and writing unit tests
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A commitment to clear and concise documentation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Agile Development Teams
- Experience with Azure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio