We're looking for a system administrator to join the team maintaining and developing our infrastructure, services, and API. Our service run in Docker containers managed via Kubernetes/GCP. Some of our databases currently are using Mongo though we're transitioning to PostgreSQL.
This is a contract to perm position -- we're looking for someone who can do ~15 hours a week. We would prefer an applicant that can split their time between working remote and working in our offices in West Hartford, CT.
An ideal candidate has experience deploying and maintaining:
- Kubernetes clusters deploying services to them using Helm and web APIs using Docker
- Secure infrastructure and networking for applications that deal with sensitive user information
- Network infrastructure including DNS, load balancers, VPCs, SSL certs, etc
- Logging, health & performance monitoring, alerting, auto-scaling, and so on.
- Continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Google Cloud Platform experience
- Experience with creating infrastructure specifically for mobile applications
- MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL experience