Senior Python Developer, Quantitative Modeling [REMOTE]
Python developers required to join a team on a greenfield build of a quantitative modeling tool. Your focus will be backend Python services for statistical testing.
Please note that this is a senior-level role, we are currently only considering candidates that meet the requirements below.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises
- 5+ years professional experience in a senior developer role utilizing Python
- Experience with pandas, numpy, scipy **REQUIRED**
- Experience with quantitative modeling, regression models and statistical testing beneficial
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks preferred
- Experience with dash, flask or UI development preferred
- Database tuning skills – You’ve adjusted data models for speed and performance
- Superior communication skills in English
- Coding standards to include unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Experience building custom software products
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!