ForgeRock Developer (U.S Remote)
ForgeRock Developer (Remote United States)
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services.
We are currently seeking a ForgeRock Developer that is fluent in both Java/Groovy and ForgeRock experience to be a technical resource for the development of clean and maintainable code. In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills.
At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Write and maintain scalable enterprise quality software
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Writing functional and unit tests in order to maintain code quality
- Work with Jenkins to perform continuous integration
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver a highly performance application that contains little or no defects
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience:
- Java/Groovy development experience
- Solid understanding of testing REST
- Must have hands on experience with AWS, Docker AND Container Orchestration (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience with Postgres, MySQL, or Redis technologies is a plus
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Netflix OSS is a plus
- Experience with OAuth and LDAP is a plus
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in delivering working software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute with little supervision
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline; or equivalent work experience