.NET Core Developer
.NET Core Developers at ARxChange are technical experts. Their primary role is designing and developing software. They also use their experience to help other team members solve complex problems and design quality solutions. Each Developer focuses on building specific areas of technical expertise, but they are also cross-trained to have a working knowledge of other areas in the tech stack as well.
Developers report to the Chief Technology Officer, and work together to understand current business needs, technical designs, and IT priorities. On a day to day basis, they have a fair amount of independence and responsibility for their ongoing projects and tasks. They will often work with other team members to solve problems, mentor jr. developers, and participate in software design sessions with IT leadership. Strong communication skills are particularly important for our Developers.
Specific Position: This position will focus on our.NET REST APIs, our back-end .NET services, and our SQL Server DB. These web services use some of the latest versions of the .NET framework and .NET Core.
This position will work with other developers and team members to enhance and maintain our core product line, Implement new clients, develop new internal tooling, and support development for new products.
- Design and develop software for new and existing products
- Work with IT leadership and business counterparts to understand business goals and requirements
- Give reasonable work estimates on project tasks and milestones, and then adhere to them.
- Perform code reviews for other developers’ code and unit tests, and have your code and unit tests reviewed where appropriate before the build and deploy process
- Work with third party vendors to define requirements and integrate software products
- Communicate milestone progress, roadblocks, and issues
- Participate in blameless post-mortems for production issues
- Pair program with other developers and team members, especially in areas of expertise
- Document code through code comments and technical documentation
- Stay up-to-date on latest frameworks and best practices
- Protect secure operational data, private code, and intellectual property of the company.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures for privacy, security, change management, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a professional software developer
- At least 2 years of experience with .NET MVC or Web API
- A BS in Computer Science or related degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- Experience with Healthcare and/or Financial IT preferred
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Required Technology Experience:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- MVC and .NET Rest APIs
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Preferred Technology Experience:
- SQL Performance
- Angular JS
- Docker Containers
- Team City Deploy
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
Work Status - Currently, we are only considering US Permanent Residents and Citizens for this position