Mobile Developer (Java and iOS)
At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful unified file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe.
Organize enterprise information and make it universally accessible!
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office and avoid the commute
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the most challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
We are seeking a passionate Mobile Developer to join our fast moving, agile development team. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Develop world class mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Proactively work on improving user experience and enhance apps with the help of our designers and developers
- Build new features independently with minimal guidance
- Prioritize work to reduce technical debt and create a coherent and powerful design
- Audit the code of peers for potential flaws and security concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience in iOS(Objective-C), Android (Java) and REST APIs
- Strong expertise in designing pleasing user interfaces and innovative layouts is required
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST APIs is required
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job