Cloud Technology Partners
- Live anywhere within the U.S.
- Improve application availability and performance for over 3 million students on their online education platforms.
- Deliver a global eCommerce solution.
- Develop a cloud transaction mechanism to improve scalability and reduced costs.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Science.
- 3-7 years of experience with coding or scripting languages – with at least two of the following (Shell, Ruby/JRuby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Java, Go, Bash).
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies:
- Windows and/or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Xen, KVM, VirtualBox)
- Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google – GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure)
- Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Vagrant, Packer)
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make)
- Continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Cruise Control).
- SCM tools (Git, SVN, Perforce, Mercurial)
- Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server)
- Logging - (Splunk, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash)
- Monitoring – (Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Boundary)
- Sense of Humor