Ruby on Rails Developer at a Fast-Growing Healthcare IT Company
We’re looking for experienced developers to join our team. Need to learn Ruby? No problem. Training’s on us. Once you’re on board, you’ll jump into our three-week Ruby on Rails training program.
As a Developer at CoverMyMeds, you create solutions that make our healthcare system work more efficiently and effectively in order to help millions of patients receive their prescription medications every year. You build products that our partners in healthcare use everyday, and innovate products that don't even exist yet. You work on small teams with other really smart developers with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others.
Our Tech Stack:
Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Backbone.js, SQL-Server, PostgreSQL, Git, Elasticsearch, Capistrano, Redis, Sidekiq, Vagrant, Puppet, Apache, RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber, Watir
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop web applications and APIs for the CoverMyMeds product line
- Design and develop internal support software for our own awesome coworkers
- Help our world-class support team solve tough customer issues
- Contribute to and improve revision control and deployment in our fast-paced, agile environment
- Four-year computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years full-stack development experience
- Proficient in developing SQL database software
- Ability to thrive in a highly creative, collaborative, and dynamic environment